TITLE: Driver Manager
REPORTS TO: Operations
JOB PURPOSE: Establish leadership, direction and provide guidance to Revere’s fleet of drivers.
- Create innovative processes to improve fleet utilization and productivity.
- Develop professional relationships with drivers, communicate effectively and recognize service excellence.
- Act as a liaison between the driver and other departments to facilitate and resolve any issues or complaints.
- Retention of assigned fleet.
- Ensure fleet is utilized in a safe and profitable manner.
- Address any service exceptions, resolve timely and effectively.
- Analyze any service exceptions and provide corrective action procedure.
- Manage drivers in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Two to four year College Degree preferred
- Two years or more managing a fleet of trucks
- Experienced with temperature control equipment
- Familiar with DOT and FMCSR
KEY SKILLS and COMPETENCIES:
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in managing, motivating and training employees.
- Ability to maintain composure, evaluate problems and react professionally.
- Ability to multitask and perform under pressure.
- Proficient with TMS Operations menus and Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail with a strong work ethic and a team player.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.