TITLE: Inside Sales Manager
REPORTS TO: Executive VP/General Manager
JOB PURPOSE: Establish market presence of Revere Transportation Solutions by identifying, securing new business opportunities and provide leads and marketing support to sales team.
- Provide leadership, motivate and manage inside sales team.
- Manage accounts assigned to inside sales team.
- Train inside sales team on Revere’s service offerings.
- Identify and build relationships with prospective customers.
- Develop and execute action plans that delivers new business.
- Manage new sales initiatives and trade show campaigns.
- Prepare and maintain KPIs to measure inside sales effectiveness and productivity.
- Communicate with operations on coverage, capacity and margin.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Skills and/or Work Experience
- Minimum Two Years Transportation Sales/Account Management Experience
- Proven Track Record of Sales Success
KEY SKILLS and COMPETENCIES:
- Highly motivated, persistent, competitive and a self-starter.
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
- Ability to build customer relationships and deliver results.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Effective time management, planning and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.