TITLE: Operations Customer Service Representative
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
JOB PURPOSE: Manage Revere’s fleet to provide world class customer service, build confidence and integrity with drivers, customers and team members.
- Dispatch drivers in a professional and timely manner.
- Ensure shipment information is complete and accurate.
- Meet or exceed service requirements of customers.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Monitor shipments during transit and proactively update customers.
- Proactively identify and resolve service exceptions.
- Provide support to other CSRs to ensure customer continuity.
- Assist developing third party capacity.
- Two to four-year College Degree preferred
- Experienced with temperature control equipment
- Familiar with DOT and FMCSR
KEY SKILLS and COMPETENCIES:
- Strong written, verbal and listening skills.
- Familiar with using load boards.
- Ability to multitask and perform under pressure.
- Proficient with McLeod a plus.
- Attention to detail with a strong work ethic and a team player.
To apply, please email email@example.com.