TITLE: Operations Manager
REPORTS TO: VP Operations
JOB PURPOSE: Manage Revere’s Operations Department. Create an environment to drive world class service in order to meet company goals.
- Dispatch drivers in a professional and timely manner.
- Meet or exceed service requirements of customers.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Monitor shipments during transit and proactively update customers.
- Proactively identify service
- Provide support to other CSRs to ensure customer continuity.
- Assist developing third party capacity.
- Two to four year College Degree preferred
- Experienced with temperature control equipment
- Familiar with DOT and FMCSR
KEY SKILLS and COMPETENCIES:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiar with using load boards.
- Ability to multitask and perform under pressure.
- Proficient with McLeod a plus.
- Attention to detail with a strong work ethic and a team player.
To apply, please email email@example.com.