TITLE: Sales Territory Manager
REPORTS TO: Executive VP/General Manager
JOB PURPOSE: Establish market presence of Revere Transportation Solutions by identifying and securing new business opportunities.
- Develop “decision maker” relationships by selling Revere’s diverse service portfolio.
- Prospecting and networking to deliver new business.
- Develop and execute action plans that deliver new business.
- Develop a sales call planner specific to the geographic territory.
- Initiate customer prospect pipeline, track sales cycle and results.
- Prepare and maintain a quarterly sales and marketing plan specific to the geographic territory.
- Achieve territory revenue and earnings budget.
- Travel within geographic territory as required.
- Prepare and submit a customer on-boarding profile to operations when new business is secured.
- Collaborate with operations to ensure customer commitments are achieved.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Skills and/or Work Experience
- Minimum Two Years Transportation Sales/Account Management Experience
- Proven Track Record of Sales Success
KEY SKILLS and COMPETENCIES:
- Highly motivated, persistent, competitive and a self-starter.
- Strong written and presentation skills.
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
- Ability to build customer relationships and deliver results.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Effective time management, planning and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
To apply, please email email@example.com.